Global Automotive Marketing and Sales Director
The Global Automotive Marketing & Sales Director will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be leading our business development in the automotive marketplace. You will be working collaboratively with the senior Braidy leadership team to set market strategy to secure desired market share of a diverse global US, Japanese and European customer base. Braidy Industries has four founding OEM customers that you will work with as you secure multiple additional OEM’s. You will work with senior levels of these companies to establish cooperative OEM working partnerships, set pricing and negotiate contracts.
You will work with our R&D, manufacturing and technology teams to ensure that our sales and marketing strategies align with our product offerings and timelines. Key challenges will include strategic analysis, contract negotiation, demand forecasting and mill loading requirements for new product rollouts. As we enter production and the project unfolds, you will be tasked with setting the strategy and roadmap for the automotive market to insure continued growth of revenues and margins.
- Exceed Annual Sales Target
- Develop strategies for managing key accounts
- Develop strategy for go-to-market and new business development
- Build relationships within targeted Auto manufacturing companies at senior level
- Negotiate contracts for pre-orders and new contracts
- Develop Braidy Industries’ brand image in the Automotive Market
- Grow Braidy automotive sales and marketing team as needed
What Skills Are Required?
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have both a strong track record in metal (ideally aluminum automotive) sales – as well as the ability to quickly build relationships in the competitive automotive market.
- 5+ years of Sales experience in metals or automotive industries
- Track record of successfully selling:
- Products to Tier 1 Auto Manufacturers or
- Selling rolled aluminum (Ideally both)
- Able to negotiate complex contract agreements
- Self-motivated, able to work without the support of a larger organization
- Strong executive presence, confidence selling to all levels of the management chain
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to travel (50%+)
Interested individuals can send a resume to the Braidy Industries Human Resources Department at the following e-mail address email@example.com. Please place the title of the position that you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.